Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow...dance competitions are finally over! The girls' dance teams did well at all of the competitions, but I think secretly they are glad to have a break...I know Corky's wallet is, too!!!!!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

great job blogging. we are so glad you joined us. i noticed you were up late!

Josh and Shan said...

Welcome to the blogging world Mer!

Curtis5 said...

Wow...I don't think I know what I am getting into. I'm going to need lots of pointers by the blog experts!!!!!!!

The Killough's said...

I am so proud!! Good job!

thegreenesx3 said...

Meredith, this looks great!!! This is such a great way for all of us back home to see the children daily!!! We miss you very much.

Curtis5 said...

Cathy...do you have a blog???? Please let me know so we all can see it. Love you!!!

thegreenesx3 said...

No, I don't have a blog. I guess I need to create one, so everyone can keep up with Brooke and her competitive cheerleading. She is doing 2 teams this year. Cheer Energy All-Stars of Hickory and Granite Falls Middle School. Both teams are competitive and traveling teams. Jeff's wallet is surely in for a SHOCK this year with 2 teams. Love you guys and miss you!!!